Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

RuneQuest





My drawings are gonna be in the new RuneQuest handbook that comes out in May!

This is a big one for me. Fantasy role playing games are a big reason why I wanted to be an artist. I remember how the illustrations from the players handbook and the monstrous manual inspired my imagination and drew me in to these crazy worlds of monsters and wizards. I cant tell you how much it means to me to think that my drawings might do the same for others. I consider it a privilege to be a part of this and to have the chance to give back to something that has made such a huge impact on my life is truly an honor.

I did these drawings with my brother in mind and wish more than anything that I could share this with him. I know how proud he would be of me.

2 comments:

AnnMarie said...

Amazing work, Dan. Your bro would be just as proud as I am of all the amazing things you're doing. x.

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are great Dan! Not a surprise that your talent is being recognized; an awesome inspiration to do what you love. X